|Type of cartridge||quick clamping|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Chuck diameter||13 mm|
|Max. idle speed||1100 rpm|
|Maximum torque||16 N · m|
|Max. drilling diameter (wood)||18 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter (metal)||10 mm|
|Functions and features|
|Opportunities||reverse, electronic speed control|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery charging time||1 h|
|Removable battery||there is|
|Extra battery||there is|
|Adaptations||socket in the housing for mounting bits, a magnetic holder on the housing|
|Case included||there is|
|Equipment||cordless drill Interskol DA-18ER, 2 batteries, charger|
Reviews of the screw gun Interskol DA-18ER
- Relatively cheap, relatively well balanced relative to its weight.
- Heavy, fast speed switch fails, and other trifles annoy.
We work with these shurik many years. It seems that before were better. Now they are doing worse, and the price is rising. Use professional. It's a shame for the manufacturer. The last two pieces began to annoy with breakdowns almost immediately. Previously enough for a couple of years.
entus, 2012-10-16 Evaluation 2
- 1. Work with him for over 8 years. Houses, in the country, in the garage. Sometimes in hard mode.
- 2. Paint stained, feet trampled, dropped from a workbench - and everything works.
- 3. The Samorez 90th drives into two twin fifty men easily.
- 4. Batteries charge quickly. In any case, there were never any interruptions in work due to the absence of a charged battery. Both batteries are still relatives.
- 5. Spun, twists and think for a long time to be twisted. The main thing - to twist wisely, and then with a fool you can and ...)))
- 1. A bit heavy, but for a man is normal. This is compared to the Hitachi DS12DVF3. So she has only 12 V, and then 18 V.
- 2. And that's it. )))
1.Davechete gave Hitachi DS12DVF3. A good machine, lightweight, with a rubberized handle, eyelet there is and a lot more then. According to the passport, Hitachi has twofold more torque than my Interskol. However, tests at the dacha showed - no shit, both are twisted in the same way (see section 1.3.)
3. In short - these two worthy screwdrivers work much more comfortably than one super-device. I drill with one hand and twist the other.
3. The first is good in its own way, and the second is not far behind.
aleks-0002, 2012-11-12 Evaluation 5
- Bought in 2007. The device is worth the money. Every penny worked. We give them both drywall, blinds and hands he often walks, still serves regularly. I have never failed.
- Bulky. Heavy in comparison with the same Makita (which I am going to take a shock one of these days. The gearshift button sticks. The battery discharge indicator is not quite and the indicator, so the light bulb, I did not learn when to sit on the battery).
As they say cheap and angry!
Anonim 2011-09-22 Evaluation 3
- powerful, reliable, convenient
I have been using since 2005, During this time I built a country house, an attic above the garage, a rafter system and a roof for the house, and I always use it around the house. The batteries are still native (although with prolonged inactivity for more than 1 month you have to recharge before working and the capacity is slightly reduced) As for weight, it is rather heavy, but excusable for a powerful 18V tool.
Sergeev Vadim, 2014-11-04 Evaluation 5
- Powerful. Withstands overload. All gears of the gearbox are metal. At the 2nd speed, you can also drill concrete (slowly). It can be conveniently stored in a case, along with additional accessories.
- 2nd battery almost immediately failed. An autopsy revealed an internal breakage of one can.nNotations on the moment regulator were made with non-persistent paint (everything got erased when the oil entered). Inconvenient balancing (nodding). The charger controls the charge only in time (it is impossible to charge not completely discharged batteries) .n Because of the metal speed gears, the increased noise level (the set of satellites closest to the motor can be made from nylon - the noise is significantly lower).
I bought purposefully, choosing by parameters. Pleased with the choice.
Anonim 2011-01-09 Evaluation 4
- Powerful enough, 2 batteries included, fast battery charge. Case included. Price.
- Heavy, poor build quality (gaps). Fuzzy switching speeds.
The previous one was BOSCH greenback - it did not fail. There was 1 battery, it was charging for a long time, the price of the second battery was close to the price of the second screwdriver. YES next to him - a professional tool. I use in the apartment and at the dacha.
Experience of use - more than 3 years.
Anonim 2010-02-12 Evaluation 4