|Group||1 (9-18 kg)|
|Isofix mount||there is|
|Installation||face forward, external three-point belts|
|The horizontal position of the back||not|
|Anatomical pillow||there is|
|Inner straps||five-point, with soft lining|
|Height adjustment for inner belts||there is|
|Backrest tilt adjustment||there are provisions - 5|
|Headrest height adjustment||there are provisions - 7|
|Additional side impact protection||there is|
|Awning from the sun||not|
|Removable cover||there is|
|Office / pocket for things||not|
|Features||mounted in the car using the base FamilyFix|
Reviews of baby car seat Maxi-Cosi Pearl
- -quality nice fabric
- - soft seat
- -all adjustable easily with one hand
- - without being distracted from driving, you can reach out to place the chair in a reclining position
- - removable cover can be easily removed for washing and easy to put on (dressed, however, while it was wet, it dried on the chair - it is easier to put on)
- it is not always easy to install it, isofixes are difficult to push
We use it from the age of 1, now the child is 2.9, it fits freely there and plan to use it up to 3.5 years.
Very comfortable chair, the child is satisfied, and does not feel any inconvenience. I like the fact that when landing the belts always stick out and you don’t have to look for them behind the child’s back, and I really like that there is an indicator that signals the correct installation of the chair, when 3 green lights come on, you can be sure that everything is done correctly and the child is securely fastened. Conveniently, during the journey, when the child got tired and wanted to sleep, you can easily move the chair to the sleeping position without distracting from the road.
PS: Used only with family-fix base
dmarja 2012-03-19 Evaluation 5
- The child is reliably protected, it is convenient to recline a cub in lying position. The chair was used for 3 years together with the base (it was acquired separately). There are no complaints - yesterday they washed it like new =)
- The need to buy the isofix base separately, although in my case it was not a problem, the base was already acquired by cabriofix and did not have to buy it.
Tomorrow I will buy maxi-cosi rodifix, I will say that I do not regret that pearl was chosen 3 years ago - only pleasant memories.
Kostyunichev Sergey, 2014-01-02 Evaluation 5
- Quality, safety level, very comfortable for the child!
- It is a pity that there is no iso-fix embedded system
Very good chair! Convenient to install, very good sleep mode. Great upholstery - washed and as new!
Anonim 2014-09-14 Evaluation 5
- Convenient for the child and parents chair, good design, reliable, convenient position adjustment, removable covers.
- Deficiencies have not yet been found, but one could come up with something from the sun.
We got a chair model when the child was 1.3 years old, we use about 7 months. A very comfortable seat adjusts both the height of the head restraint and the backrest tilting, that is, the child goes sitting, and if you suddenly fall asleep you can gently lower the backrest. The mechanism is simple, but reliable, the child himself will not unfasten. Covers can be removed. There is a system for checking the correct positioning of the chair, if it is not properly fastened, it will immediately signal.
xenialawirowa 2013-02-04 Evaluation 5
- reliability, quality, convenient to use
The chair is of very good quality. No gaps, flying upholstery and odorless plastic. Everything is done at the highest level. Very good results of crash tests, which, first of all, we bought. Expensive, of course, but the prices of competitors are not lower. Cheaper - only Chinese chairs, which are afraid to trust the life of a child.
Anonim 2014-10-22 Evaluation 5
- The chair itself is not bad. Good materials, comfortable tilting, comfortable seat belts and head restraints.
- Without a seat, the seat is not installed, and the Maxi-Cozy FamilyFix base is simply terrible. If an empty chair is installed on the base, it rattles terribly on the move (knocking is heard even just on rough asphalt). I do not understand how people use it. I always put the chair in the trunk, if I go somewhere without a child.
The child from the chair has not yet grown, but decided to change to another company. Free would not take this.
Haradzhiev Evgeny, 2015-06-18 Evaluation 2