|Group||1 (9-18 kg)|
|Isofix mount||there is|
|Installation||face forward, external three-point belts|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||55x40x66 cm|
|The horizontal position of the back||not|
|Anatomical pillow||there is|
|Backrest tilt adjustment||there are provisions - 2|
|Headrest height adjustment||there are provisions - 8|
|Additional side impact protection||there is|
|Awning from the sun||not|
|Removable cover||there is|
|Office / pocket for things||not|
Cybex Juno 2-Fix child car seat reviews
- The chair is the winner of 5 crash tests, and that means nothing. Ease of installation, in time taken, one minute. The child sits in it with pleasure, and the baby is large, 8 months 9.5 kg, there is a carriage in it.
When he was brought, I was honestly upset, it seemed that even a baby could not fit there, but this was a deceptive impression. There is a lot of space there, the table does not interfere at all. Take it and do not even think. Great, safe, comfortable. Long chose and completely satisfied.
Kosheleva Anya, 2013-12-08 Evaluation 5
- Table mounting, table adjustment, installation with IsoFix and without it, it is easy to remove the fabric cover and wash. High crash test scores.
- Not noticed
I was worried that my baby would not like the table, so I went to the baby seat shop and checked how it sits in it. It is believed that such a table provides greater safety of the child, which looks very logical.
The kid sits comfortably in the car seat and looks around. In a long journey, he can fall asleep on the table or with his head on the side of the head restraint.
Fastening the table seems to me more convenient than the 5-point belts, and even putting the child in such a chair is faster and easier.
The absence of 5-point belts - makes the child's groin area freer and improves ventilation, which is important in summer in the heat.
Litvin Anton, 2014-09-07 Evaluation 5
- High marks in crash tests, workmanship, comfortable head restraint, I think
- I compare with Romer's friend's chair for big money, so there is a platform below that changes the position of the child, in Juno there is no such thing, there’s some kind of handle that changes the position of the sidushka itself in order to fit the chair that does not allow the child to lie down. I would also add a back fastening in the upper hook, as the back is not fixed in any way, but perhaps it is not necessary
Experienced at the table which provides high security. We arrived with a child and put him in a chair before buying, the seller complained that 1 out of 15 sits down, my child sat down and with a smile pounded his hand on the table. Guided by the principle that people get used to everything, and safety was taken most importantly by Juno. It took several long trips to the country with the country - everything is in order, there is a place for the child, the table does not bother him.
atrirus, 2014-06-30 Evaluation 4
- 1. Security.
- 2. Table. Daughter is very convenient:
- - you can put small toys
- - the belt does not press on the chest
- - can put his head on the table (in a dream, upholstery is soft)
- 3. The cover is easily removable for washing.
- 4. Can be used with Iso-Fix, and without
- 5. Iso-Fix retracts inside and does not spoil the upholstery when there are no lugs in the car.
- No carry handle, or its equivalent. Uncomfortable to carry in one hand.
Ovsyankin Vitaly, 2014-10-14 Evaluation 5
- Security. The cost is relatively similar models from other manufacturers.
- Still, the declared weight of 9 kg. do not match in fact, in terms of convenience for the baby, at least in our case (without outerwear, of course, because I think that putting a child in bulky outerwear into a chair even with trains for short distances is a mockery).
The main selection criteria were the results of crash tests ADAC. We were embarrassed by the reviews regarding the table, and specifically the complaints that the children refuse to sit in such a chair. Therefore, we decided to buy a used, potestit. The first few trips were difficult, at first they even wanted to sell it and buy another one, but nevertheless decided to suffer a couple of months. Now, after six months, the chair is completely comfortable: the child is used to the table, has grown up, does not slip down, his head and torso are high enough above the table, he can put pens on the table and play. IMHO - a chair for children weighing from kg. 11-12.
Karasev Alexander, 2015-03-02 Evaluation 5
- The score is excellent in crash tests.
- The chair is low, the child can not see anything in the window.
Our little girl 11 months. and she refused to ride it. The table limited the freedom of action of the hands (not to take a toy), and nothing was seen through the window due to the growth of the small. It's boring to go, if you didn't fall asleep, then you cry all the way. Surrendered in a week. Bought the usual Romer trifix, see if you like it.
The chair is good, but for quiet kids.
Malinina Irina, 2014-10-22 Evaluation 3