* Review of the best according to the editors of ecdfburma.org. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Today, it is difficult to surprise a sophisticated buyer with something, but manufacturers still produce dishes, which at first cause bewilderment, then genuine interest, and in the end the hostess simply does not understand how she could do without such helpers in the kitchen. These products included stone-coated pans. They are made in 3 ways. The most budget option is an aluminum base coated with marble chips. More durable are those in which the outer layer is made of stone ceramics. The most expensive product is a monolithic model of soapstone.
The benefits of stone-coated pans
What are the advantages of this type of cookware, and why many buyers, having once tried to cook on it, give it their preference? Let us consider in more detail the answers to this question.
- Made from natural materials, pans do not emit harmful chemicals when heated.
- The stone coating, unlike Teflon, is not scratched, resistant to deformation, shockproof.
- Due to the uniform distribution of heat, the dish is more tender, the products retain their useful qualities.
- Adherents of a healthy lifestyle will like the fact that in a pan you can cook without oil. At the same time, food does not burn, and the body receives only vitamins and other elements, and not an increased amount of calories and cholesterol.
- The pan can be cleaned in the dishwasher; most models are suitable for absolutely all types of cooking surfaces.
- For many housewives, an attractive type of dishes is not in last place. Pans look aesthetically pleasing and become an adornment of any kitchen interior.
These are the main advantages that have been highlighted by our experts. But before proceeding with the rating, check out how to correctly choose a pan so that it meets all the above requirements.
How to choose a stone-coated pan
What, first of all, we pay attention to when buying:
- Coating. A one-piece model is the best option. But coated pans also proved to be excellent during operation. Today there are many fakes that only imitate stone, but in fact are made from inexpensive materials and are not safe and environmentally friendly. Buying in company stores guarantees the right choice.
- Weight. Frying pans made of stone are quite heavy. If you are confused by the light weight, then this is most likely an aluminum model with a special coating of marble chips, which is close in its properties to an integral natural material.
- Bottom. The thicker it is, the more evenly the heat is distributed, the food is more juicy and tender, the pan cools down more slowly, and even when the mode is off, the dish itself comes to readiness. The optimum bottom thickness is 4-7 mm.
- A pen. Pans are available in two types: with monolithic or removable handles. The second option is preferable, as it makes the dishes more versatile. The pan can then be used in the oven. The handles must be thermally insulated, ergonomically shaped and non-slip.
- Cap. As with other types of pans, it should fit snugly against the hull. The presence of a steam outlet is appreciated. Clear glass lids allow you to control the cooking process.
And now we offer to get acquainted with the rating of the best models of pans, which were selected by our experts based on customer reviews and expert opinion.
Rating of the best stone-coated pans
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best stone-coated pans||1||Fissman Diamond gray 4303 28 cm||5 030 ₽|
|2||Risoli Granito Premium Induction 01103GRIN / 32 32 cm||5 565 ₽|
|3||Ballarini Cortina Granitium 9H9F40.28 28x28 cm||2 996 ₽|
|4||Tescoma i-PREMIUM Stone 602438 28 cm||4 533 ₽|
|5||GiPFEL PROOFET 2485 28 cm||3 132 ₽|
|6||TimA TVS art granit AT-1028 28 cm||2 160 ₽|
|7||Kukmara Marble 24 cm with removable handle||882 ₽|
|8||NEVA METAL TABLEWARE Altai 28 cm||1 990 ₽|
Fissman Diamond gray 4303 28 cm
A universal pan with a diameter of 28 cm is suitable for frying and stewing. The height of the walls is 6 cm. The material is cast aluminum. As a non-stick coating, marble chips are used. Non-removable handle 20 cm long, made of bakelite, which does not heat up, does not slip in the hand, does not require the use of tacks.
The model can be used on all cooking surfaces (including induction). It can be cleaned in dishwasher units without the use of abrasive products.
Buyers noted that when cooking food leaves no stains even without the use of oil, the bottom is evenly heated. Pancakes, stews, and fried meat are well made in a pan. After use, no complicated care is needed.
- universal diameter;
- durable EcoStone coating;
- ergonomic heat-resistant handle;
- for all types of plates;
- allowed to wash in dishwasher units.
- not identified.
Risoli Granito Premium Induction 01103GRIN / 32 32 cm
The pan of the Italian brand, like the previous model, is made of cast aluminum. The signature HardStone marble flooring and 7 mm thick bottom guarantee an excellent result in a wide variety of dishes. Food does not burn, and even distribution of heat makes it more juicy and tasty.
The total diameter of the model is 32 cm. The handle is quite long and comfortable. Bakelite does not let heat through, is pleasant to the touch, does not slip out during cooking. The pan looks stylish, thanks to the combination of colors: a black body and a gray handle.
Many buyers appreciated this model, on which you can simultaneously prepare a dish for a large family. It looks good in any kitchen interiors, serves for a long time, is well cleaned with water and a mild detergent.
- stylish appearance;
- branded marble coating;
- suitable for preparing large amounts of food;
- non-heating handle;
- thickened bottom.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
Ballarini Cortina Granitium 9H9F40.28 28x28 cm
Further, the rating included a square grill pan with sides of 28 cm. Aluminum is covered with 3 non-stick layers of the brand's own development. Due to this, the surface is more durable, resistant to damage, eliminates the burning of food even without the use of oil.
The handle is long and comfortable, made of bakelite. The temperature indicator will show when the pan is heated and the cooking process can begin. Green indicates that the surface has cooled down and that it can be cleaned manually or in the dishwasher.
Consumers highlighted the reliable fixation of the handle to the body, the ability to use metal objects for mixing, a durable, wear-resistant surface, the presence of a spout for the sauce.
- suitable for allergy sufferers;
- metal blades can be used;
- heating indicator;
- strong three-layer coating;
- stainless steel mounts.
- not detected.
Tescoma i-PREMIUM Stone 602438 28 cm
The round model from the Czech Republic has a diameter of 28 cm. Due to its high walls of 7.5 cm, it is suitable for stewing and frying large volumes of food for a large family or group of friends. The aluminum casing on top is covered with a marble layer with improved non-stick properties.
Dishes are baked evenly, preserving vitamins and other useful elements of the components used. The pan is suitable for use on induction cookers, equipped with a special stainless steel bottom. Bakelite handle does not heat up. Its ergonomic shape adds convenience to the cooking process.
The respondents noted the massiveness of the pan, high-quality coating, which has the properties of natural stone, convenient use and easy care.
- increased depth;
- convenient shape of the handle;
- suitable for induction surfaces;
- preservation of useful properties of products;
- can be cleaned in dishwasher units.
- not identified.
GiPFEL PROOFET 2485 28 cm
Due to its high performance characteristics, a round model of a famous brand from Germany is included in the rating. The height of the walls is 6 cm. Made of cast aluminum, it is covered with 2 layers of marble chips. The surface is scratch resistant, conveys all the taste of the products and retains all the useful elements.
The pan can be used on all types of stoves, including induction. A convenient handle made of non-heating material is removed, so it is also used for cooking dishes in the oven.
Customers have highlighted this model, as it combines many useful qualities. Good manufacturing materials, reliability of the design and its versatility were noted: such a height allows not only frying, but also stewing products for a large family.
- strong two-layer coating;
- induction bottom;
- removable handle;
- use in the oven;
- cleaning in the dishwasher.
- not identified.
TimA TVS art granit AT-1028 28 cm
The Italian brand represents a universal model with a total diameter of 28 cm, a bottom thickness of 7 mm, and a wall height of 5 cm. The material used in the production is cast aluminum. On top of it, a signature 7-layer coating of stone chips and minerals is applied, which increases the non-stick properties and allows you to cook any dishes without the use of oil.
The brown color will appeal to housewives who appreciate not only quality, but also the design of the dishes. The non-heated anti-slip handle is removed and the pan is ready to cook in the oven.
All customers rated the model excellent. A big plus was the ability to use metal blades and spoons that do not damage the durable coating, as well as the handle material, which is soft, pleasant to the touch, prevents the pan from slipping out even with wet hands.
- interesting design;
- improved coating properties;
- removable heat-resistant handle;
- thickened bottom and walls.
- not identified.
Kukmara Marble 24 cm with removable handle
A frying pan produced by a domestic brand will please with a variety of color schemes. Thanks not only to these qualities, we include her in our rating. The thickness of the side and bottom is 6 mm. The dish is baked evenly, does not cool for a long time. A wall height of 6 mm allows you to mix the ingredients without the risk of staining the stove.
The raw materials used are cast aluminum with a marble coating. The conveniently shaped handle is pleasant to the touch. Made from unheated bakelite, it is removed, and the model is used for cooking in the oven.
Buyers appreciated the extra handle on the case, a good non-stick coating, a thickened bottom and walls, the ability to wash in a dishwasher, as well as the budget price for such a quality product.
- variety of colors;
- removable bakelite handle;
- convenient use;
- thick bottom and walls;
- budget price.
- not identified.
NEVA METAL TABLEWARE Altai 28 cm
A round Russian-made frying pan will be an excellent dish for cooking stews and fried dishes without the use of oil and will save all the useful components of the products. The total diameter is 28 cm. The bottom thickness is 6 mm, the walls are 3 mm. The model is made of aluminum with marble non-stick coating.
The increased side height allows you to cook a large amount of food and gives additional convenience when mixing ingredients or turning dishes. The handle is long, heat-resistant, can not be removed, is fastened with stainless screws.
Buyers noted the depth of the pan, a durable, damage-resistant coating, an ergonomic handle, and the ability to clean in dishwasher units.
- improved non-stick properties;
- special coating technology;
- uniform distribution of heating;
- wall height - 7.1 cm;
- thickened bottom.
- no obvious.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.